Elevate Clinical Trials with Real-time AI-based Reading Excellence
RetInSight cAIre (“center of AI reading excellence”) delivers cutting-edge AI-based image analysis to enhance performance and quality in clinical trials. With validated biomarker algorithms in diseases such as nAMD, DME & RVO, and GA, we provide real-time solutions that maximize clinical trial efficiency and outcome. Our services cater to pharmaceutical companies, academic researchers, and manual reading centers, ensuring an elevated standard of clinical trial excellence from start to finish.
Unlock the potential of AI-based reading
- Maximized data value: Automate, quantify, and produce reproducible read-outs to unlock the full value of clinical trial data in real-time
- Accelerated recruitment: Shorten recruitment timelines and reduce patient visits through efficient image data analysis
- Optimized workflows: Streamline clinical trial workflows, saving costs and effort while maintaining high quality
Secure, compliant, fully integrated
Our commitment to data security and compliance ensures trust and peace of mind throughout the clinical trial process
- Secure cloud-based infrastructure: Leverage our industry-leading cloud infrastructure on AWS Europe, ensuring data security and privacy with GCP, GDPR, and HIPAA compliance. Our systems adhere to ISO 27001 standards
- Seamless Integration: Benefit from our fully integrated solutions that seamlessly integrate with existing PAC systems (Picture Archiving and Communication). This integration enhances efficiency and simplifies workflow processes
- Global networking: Collaborate with our network of manual reading centers, expanding possibilities for multi-center trials and novel insights into retinal diseases
Digital AI reading center
As a central reading center, RetInSight cAIre develops the software infrastructure that revolutionizes all aspects of clinical trial services, elevating efficiency and outcomes. We target innovative solutions with our partners to provide groundbreaking insights into retinal diseases, advancing the field of retinal research.
Reach out to us today and discover the future of clinical trials, we look forward to hearing from you.